Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's been awhile...

So, my dad pointed out to me that I haven't posted much lately on the blog. I am guilty of that for sure! Just been really busy, and always end up posting pics on facebook. But, Lauren has grown soo much since I posted last, she is sitting up, getting on her hands and knees and rocking (maybe she will be crawling soon??), and generally being sweet and cute. Here are some pics we have taken over the past couple of months

Lauren at her 6 month photos



Bath time in the sink




Lauren at 7 months


Finally sleeping in her crib, not in the nap nanny :) so sweet



She loves to look at herself in the mirror





You can't live in Texas and not take pictures in the bluebonnets!


Sippy cup time! She can hold it herself, but doesn't know that she needs to tip it up

No comments:

Post a Comment